HOW WE GATHER AND USE INFORMATION
Each time you visit the Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services sites, our system automatically collects data and information from your computer system. In particular, we may collect the some or all of following data from you:
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Internet service provider
- IP address
- Date and time of your visit to our sites
- Information about the website from which your system comes to our website
- Information about the website accessed by your system through our website
This data is stored in the Email distribution system we subscribe to, separate from other personal information held by Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services, for the purpose of any new offers or campaigns or programs.
CREATING A CHOPRA MANAGEMENT SERVICES, LLC DBA LEADERSHIP CONSULTING SERVICES ACCOUNT
When placing an order through the Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services sites, you have the opportunity to register as an Member and create a user profile. We process the following data from you during registration:
- Full name
- Country of origin or that of your company
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment details are collected via PayPal, we do not collect or store payment
After you have entered your details in the registration form, Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services creates a user account for you. We process this registration data to facilitate, alter, and form the contractual relationship between you and Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services and for billing and related services.
SIGNING UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
When you create a customer account, you are agreeing to subscribe to a free newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services products, services, benefits and events. You may unsubscribe at any point. We gather this information to record your registration. We delete this personal information if you unsubscribe from the newsletter or if we terminate your subscription. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter or sending an email to email@example.com.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH CHOPRA MANAGEMENT SERVICES, LLC DBA LEADERSHIP CONSULTING SERVICES
If you send us an email communication, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Email address
- IP address
- Date and time of communication
- Content of communication
We gather this information to facilitate the conversation you started with us, to prevent the misuse of our email services, and to protect security of our information technology systems.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To identify you when you sign in to your account;
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with services;
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the sites and/or the services;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
- To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
- To enhance and improve the Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services sites or the services provided, such as through personalized features and content;
- To analyze the use of the sites and services and the people visiting to improve our content, the sites, and our services;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
- As otherwise specifically described in this Privacy
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services does not sell your personal information to third parties.
When using the Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services sites, various types of cookies are used and stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your device that tell websites who you are. Through the settings in your browser, you can elect to disable, limit, or delete cookies. However, we cannot accomplish many of the basic functions needed to create and process an order on our sites without cookies. For this reason, we recommend you keep cookies activated. We have broken up our cookies into categories to help you understand what they do.
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our website. For example, Google Analytics lets us know which pages on our website load slowly or are not optimized for mobile We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier. For example, we use this information to store your language preferences.
- Marketing and Advertising: These cookies help us create targeted advertising experiences for you.
DO NOT TRACK POLICY
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services has implemented appropriate and commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Our service providers and affiliates are contractually obligated to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and may not use the data for purposes not authorized by us. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal identification information, you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet that are beyond our control and that the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our websites cannot be guaranteed. Please do your part in protecting your personal information by keeping your account password safe and confidential, logging out of your account after using a shared computer, and regularly scanning your computer for viruses, malware, and spyware. By using our sites, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our sites. If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending an email to you. To withdraw your consent to receive electronic notice of a data breach, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA RETENTION POLICY
We delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected for and when there are no applicable contractual or statutory retention periods. Presently, this is no later than ten (10) years.
NOTICE TO USERS OUTSIDE THE U.S.
The Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services sites are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
The Chopra Management Services, LLC dba Leadership Consulting Services sites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please alert us at Support@RituChopra.com If we learn that we have collected personal information from a minor, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the minor’s account.
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns regarding the privacy of our sites, please contact: Support@RituChopra.com