Inviting Introspection® is practice of getting acquainted with yourself. A conversation with one’s inner self, to get to know the expectations you have of yourself and from others. It is a process of mastering life’s strategies by setting an agenda of your own priorities at your own pace. A process of listening to your self-talk, an opportunity to explore within, a conversation with one’s inner self. Inviting Introspection® is a process of mastering life’s strategies by setting an agenda of your own priorities at your own pace and an ongoing journey while listening to your self-talk.
In this seminar you will uncover and explore:
- Master life’s strategies
- Self-talk; external influences that contribute to inner conversation
- Inner strength to seek your own path and create your destiny
- Overcome obstacles with calmness and ease
- Create a balance of thought and action
- Making the right choices to help you accomplish what is important to you.
“Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do and what your nerves let you do.”